The 2013 Conference was held at the Prescott Resort on Monday, July 15 and Tuesday, July 16. The theme was "Fantastic and Fit After Fifty".
Keynote Speaker - Andrew Ecker "Intentional Wellness Program"
Monday, July 15 Sessions:
- Affordable Care Act - What You Need to Know was presented by David Parra, Arizona AARP.
- Aging in Place was presented by Julie Bordelon, City of Phoenix Community Initiatives.
- Healthy Living Programs in Arizona
- Understanding Social Security, speaker was Kari Sanderfer from the Social Security Administration.
- Health Rhythms
- The Magic of Motivation was presented by Irene Stillwell, Arizona Senior Olympics.
- Dispelling the Myths of Hospice by Hospice of the Valley.
- Talking Turkey was presented by Robert DiSantis of ACOSTA Marketing and Sales.
Tuesday, July 16 Sessions:
- Silver Sneakers Fitness Program and Age of Champions
- Best Practices and Special Events Roundtable
Monday Night Dinner and Social featured Jerry Layne, Comedy Ventriloquist.
A BIG ASCA THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Care 1st - Gold Sponsor
Arizona Agency on Aging, Region One, Incorporated - Gold Sponsor
Exhibitors presented their services and information to conference delegates. Exhibitors this year were: Drumming Sounds, Cap-Tel, AAA-NACOG,
for information on being an exhibitor at next year's conference.
Presenters and Speakers Wanted!
Presenters and Speakers are needed to make the annual conference a success. If you would be interested in presenting or have an idea for a presenter please download this form
and send it in.
Contact us today
If you have any questions about the Annual ASCA Conference, please don’t hesitate to contact us